Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HairMax: I’ve Been Scammed!

I am one of the millions of individuals who is desperate to find ways to solve the growing condition of hair loss. I have tried various products that 'claim' to effectively help fight hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth. I've been constantly active in forums, online communities, social networking sites and blogs which deal with hair loss and its treatments.

One day, I came across a forum discussing a hair loss treatment (HairMax LaserComb) that claims to effectively stimulate hair regrowth. Upon reading various comments from members, I found out that there were more negative comments than positive ones.

Out of curiosity, I began reading the arguments and counter arguments of different individuals. At first, I was basically confused as to 'whom' I should believe. I mean there are different sides to every story and we are all aware that the internet can be a good place to sell stuff, advertise or even do a black propaganda.

It is possible that the positive comments were from those individuals who sell the product. It is also possible that the comments and feedbacks were from people who were paid by the company to gain internet popularity or to tempt others to buy their products, thereby accumulating greater sales. On the other hand, it might also be possible that the negative comments were given by individuals who have experienced bad results when they used the product. I mean what would they get if they would post negative comments regarding a product? Unless of course if they are just certified skeptics or plainly troublemakers.

So I figured out that they probably gave these negative comments due to the fact that they have experienced the product (HairMax LaserComb) firsthand. Usually, those people who have bad experiences about something end up voicing their frustrations publicly in order to help others be aware that a certain product should be avoided or that a product they are about to purchase can generate negative effects.

With that argument reaching greater hypes in the forum, I began spending a great amount of time surfing the internet to read other blogs and forums about the HairMax LaserComb. I visited forums and online communities that talk about the HairMax LaserComb. I was amazed to find various negative comments about its ineffectiveness to stimulate hair regrowth. The negative comments are far too many compared to those who commented on the positive side.
After reading everything, I told myself not to buy this particular hair regrowth product because it would only mean a waste of my time, effort and money.

Indeed, I am among those individuals who are very anxious to find a product to help me get rid of my hair loss. However, I am not among those individuals who are not wise enough to choose a product that is not worthwhile.

Why would I put my trust on a product which has earned negative reviews on the internet? When I can spend my time, effort and money on other products which can really help me stop my hair loss. Really, I won't settle for anything less when it comes to saving my hair and stopping my hair loss.

Source : HairMax: I’ve Been Scammed

No comments:

Post a Comment